By: Ana Mendoza
Do you love being outside but hate all the mosquito bites that come with it? Although summer is coming to an end, autumn definitely does not fall short of outdoor activities. From pumpkin patches to camping and hiking, this homemade mosquito repellent recipe will help you be bug-bite free this autumn without using any dangerous or harsh chemicals!
- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of each: almond oil and olive oil
- 100-110 of mixed drops essential oils (bergamot, eucalyptus, etc.)
- 3-4 oz. spray bottle
- Medium sized bowl
- Carefully measure out the ingredients and pour them in a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Pour the liquid in a 3-4 oz. bottle.
- Shake well before each use and re-apply often!